LAS VEGAS, NV (March 4, 2021) – Cannabis Conference (August 24-26, 2021, at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino) today announces its education program, which includes 45+ sessions within four education tracks that will provide actionable takeaways about the most pressing issues plant-touching businesses currently face in the cannabis industry.
Some of the most highly anticipated sessions from this year’s program include:
- Federal Cannabis Legalization in the United States: What Will It Mean?
- In the Black: Become Cash Positive by Avoiding These Expensive Cannabis Business Mistakes
- Pest & Disease Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- Turning Talk Into Action: How Cannabis Companies Are Developing Meaningful Social Equity Priorities
- If Not Potency, Then What? Cultivating For a Nuanced Chemical Profile
- Use Data to Boost Sales & Improve Inventory Management
- The Business of Extraction (Including Product and Solvent Selection)
- Marketing Strategies That Work, Even in the Most Restrictive States
Click here to view the full education program.
“Curated with our editorial teams at Cannabis Business Times, Cannabis Dispensary and Hemp Grower magazines, along with insights from the Cannabis Conference 2021 Advisory Board, we have created content to inspire every attendee, no matter whether they’re just starting out or more advanced in their careers, to take their businesses to the next level,” said Conference Programming Director Cassie Neiden Tomaselli.
In addition to dozens of sessions on everything from cultivation to facility buildout, operations, and retail and cultivation business strategies, Cannabis Conference will also feature 100+ exhibitors on its trade show floor, including experts in: horticultural lighting, nutrients, growing media, pest control, structures, drying and storage, IT services, marketing solutions, accounting and finance, POS software, packaging and labeling, and much more.
For additional information about Cannabis Conference 2021, including registration information, a current list of exhibitors and sponsors and more, visit www.cannabisconference.com. The deadline for Cannabis Conference’s lowest pricing is March 15, so take advantage of these rates and reserve your spot today.
About Cannabis Conference
Cannabis Conference 2021, presented by the award-winning Cannabis Business Times, Cannabis Dispensary, and Hemp Grower, is the leading educational provider for plant-touching businesses in the legal cannabis and hemp markets. The three-day event will be held at Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nev., on Aug. 24-26, 2021. The Cannabis Conference exhibition hall will feature industry-leading technologies, solutions and services for the professional cannabis cultivator and retail businesses. For more information, visit www.CannabisConference.com.